Vetri Vellore is a second time entrepreneur and is the Founder and CEO of Ally.io. They offer an OKR platform for enterprises. In this episode, hear Vetri share his thoughts on
- Recent Trends in the nature of work in companies, small and large
- How OKR’s (Objectives and Key Results) differ from other goal setting systems
- Sparking a culture change in companies
- Early Surprises for Ally
- Is there a bear case for distributed development?
- Advice for someone wanting to start their own business
- & more…
You can follow us at https://twitter.com/carabinermedia1. You can also send us feedback to email@example.com
You can find Ally at https://www.ally.io/
You can follow Ally at https://twitter.com/Allydotio
You can follow Vetri at https://twitter.com/vetri_vellore
Links for this episode are below.